Calling All Parents!
The SJPII Parent Association (SJPPA) Board would like to welcome you to Saint John Paul II Academy!
Who are we?
The SJPPA assists school administration and our parents to spread school spirit, complete various improvement projects, assist with parent/teacher relationships and help solve any parental concerns. We act as a communication support system between parents and school administration.
What do we do?
- We organize volunteers to improve the school’s daily life for the faculty and the students
- We honor our teachers with quarterly luncheons
- We hold evening meetings for Parents and Administrators to jointly discuss current affairs
- We assist with Homecoming, Class Retreats and Prom as well as other student events
- We open and run the Campus Store
The SJPPA run Campus Store
We fund our endeavors through sales from our Campus Store, which is located next to the Media Center at the back of the school across from the gymnasium. We encourage you and our students to stop by and pick up your SJPII spirit gear, school ties and PE uniforms, snacks and more.
What can you do? Join our organization as a volunteer!
- Become a Class Parent Representative
- Volunteer at the Campus Store
- Join the Parent Association Board
- Volunteer on any of the SJPPA Teams like Hospitality Team (baked goods for teacher’s luncheons and events)
- Attend our SJPPA evening meetings - dates announced in Enewsletter
To Get Involved - Contact the 2020-2021 Co- Presidents with any questions: