Join us for a Totally Outdoor Event
- Our campus is open to all potential students and their families. If you are entering the 9th grade next year or considering transferring to a new high school, this is your opportunity to see first-hand all that SJPII has to offer.
- Self Guided tours will allow you and your family to interact with our students as you walk around our 30 acre campus.
- Faculty from all departments will be on hand to discuss course offerings at the Academy.
- Administrators will be on hand to greet you and share the exciting things that are going on at the Academy.
- Coaches and athletes will be available from all teams.
- Clubs and organizations will be on display with offerings for all interests.
- Academic Highlights- Our Guidance Counselors and Faculty will present on various topics including: Road Map to College, Core Course Requirements and High School Credits Earned in Middle School and The AP and Dual Enrollment Program at SJPII.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Open House. For more information, please contact the Admissions Office at 561-314-2128.