Faith & Service
In the tradition of John Baptist de La Salle and the Institute of the Brothers of the Christian Schools, Saint John Paul II Academy welcomes students of all faiths.
At Saint John Paul II Academy our Faith & Service programs are coordinated through our office of Campus Ministry. The mission our Campus Ministry team is to enhance the faith, service, and community lives of all members of the SJPII family through the integration of liturgy, prayer, Christian service opportunities, pastoral counseling and retreat programs.
In order to accomplish this, we reach across the entire School community involving all, together and by association, in our mission. This in and of itself is an extraordinary testimony to not only the importance of our programs, but also the recognition of our desire to meet the goals of the New Evangelization.
In keeping with the key Lasallian tenet of " the holy presence of God," our work with our students and families is centered on calling those whom we serve to a deeper life of faith, service, and community.
With this reality, our Campus Ministry Program seeks to respond to the spiritual needs of our students, families, administration, faculty, and staff in a variety of ways.
The spiritual life of our campus is rich with the programs and activities. Under the guidance of the Holy Spirit our efforts include:
- All-School & Class Liturgies & Prayer Services
- The Sacraments of Eucharist and Reconciliation
- Observance of Holy Days of Obligation
- Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior Full-Class Retreats
- Senior Kairos Retreat Program
- Comprehensive Theological Education for All Grades
- Prayers Offered at the Start of Every Day and Class
- Christian Service to those in need
- A Chapel that is open and accessible throughout the school day
- Pastoral care provided by the Campus Ministry Team
We invite you to pray, serve, and grow with us.