The Saint John Paul II Academy Named Scholarship Program benefits qualifying students with an opportunity to earn tuition dollars toward their education at Saint John Paul II Academy. Additionally, graduating seniors are able to earn tuition dollars through scholarships below for the college/university that they will be attending next year. As we prepare our young men and women to be tomorrow's leaders, we are very aware of the role that our scholarship providers play in our school. These named scholarships have been developed to serve this purpose with an opportunity to continue to grow this program to keep up with the needs of serving our students.
Both endowed and non-endowed scholarships typically are named in honor of an individual, family, organization, or group. This scholarship also may be a way to honor or memorialize an alumnus, faculty/staff member, student, family member, or others who may have a special connection to Saint John Paul II Academy.
The Saint John Paul II Academy Scholarship Committee has established a standardized application process for Named Scholarships. Students are permitted to apply for multiple scholarships. Unless noted, these scholarships are non-renewable.
EACH SCHOLARSHIP BELOW WILL REQUIRE A STUDENT RESUME.
- Lynn University Scholarship: Application
- Steven F. Billing Family Memorial Scholarship: Application
- Kairos Diane DeMarco Memorial Scholarship (pending Kairos Retreat schedule)
- Tory '00 and Stacy Weber Memorial Scholarship: Application
- Kraus-Jeveli Family Fund Scholarship: Application
- Badge 219: Application
- Eagle Alumni Legacy Scholarship: Application